Account Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Performance

My Total Net Profit works when I trade stocks. But when I trade Forex I get nothing but $0.00 even though I have executed several trades. I am sure my times are correct. I have the instruments checkbox checked which includes the currency that I am trading. Can someone please tell my this is happening? Thanks in advance.

Hi rowdy,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the forum.

Can you please clarify a few items regarding this issue:
    1. Which version of NinjaTrader you are using, which you can find in the Help > About field.
    2. Which data provider you are using
    3. Which instruments you are viewing the Market Analyzer that are not showing any Net Profit.
    4. If you go to the Log tab of the Control Center can you please clarify if there are any error messages.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
      Hi rowdy,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the forum.

Can you please clarify a few items regarding this issue:
      1. Which version of NinjaTrader you are using, which you can find in the Help > About field.
      2. Which data provider you are using
      3. Which instruments you are viewing the Market Analyzer that are not showing any Net Profit.
      4. If you go to the Log tab of the Control Center can you please clarify if there are any error messages.
      1.) Version 64 Bit 7.0.1000.3
      2.) Interactive Brokers
      3.) $EURUSD
      4.) No Errors

Thanks Ryan.

Comment

rowdy,

Thanks for that and based on IB can you please go to Tools > Options > Data and then please make sure that the Quote Currencies in FX is set to HalfPip.

Additionally, were the trades you placed on a simulated account or a live account, and if they were the live account can you please clarify if those values display for trades placed on the simulated account.

Comment

rowdy,

Thanks for that and based on IB can you please go to Tools > Options > Data and then please make sure that the Quote Currencies in FX is set to HalfPip.

Additionally, were the trades you placed on a simulated account or a live account, and if they were the live account can you please clarify if those values display for trades placed on the simulated account.
          Yes, HalfPip was already set.
          The trades were using the Sim1 account.

Comment

rowdy,

Based on that can you please forward me a screenshot of your performance report with the Advanced Options visible. To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Also, can you please clarify if you used any ATM strategies when trading these pairs.

Comment

rowdy,

Based on that can you please forward me a screenshot of your performance report with the Advanced Options visible. To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Also, can you please clarify if you used any ATM strategies when trading these pairs.
              Ok , how and where do I send it. I dont have your contact info.

Comment

rowdy,

Using the steps to create a screenshot you can attach the image to this thread, but also, if you send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and put ATTN RyanO and then reference this thread you can attach the image to that email as well, and you can use whichever method you prefer.

If you would like you can include a number in any response to support, and then I can remotely assist with a resolution as well.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Waxavi
                by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
                0 responses