Historical tick data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical tick data

I have a data provider that supplies past tick data for 3 months. If i were to download data for market replay on a daily basis, would i be able in the future to go back more than 3 months and pull up charts for any day or week i have downloaded the data? Or would i only be able to pull up the chart when i am connected to market replay?

Thanks

Hello,

You would be able to pull up the chart in market replay. Also yes as you continue to stay connected and record data this will go into the historical database and you will be able to pull up more then this as your collection grows.

Just make sure you goto Control Center->Tools->Options->ReSave chart data as historical is checked.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
      Hello,

You would be able to pull up the chart in market replay. Also yes as you continue to stay connected and record data this will go into the historical database and you will be able to pull up more then this as your collection grows.

Just make sure you goto Control Center->Tools->Options->ReSave chart data as historical is checked.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
      "->ReSave chart data"?? I'm not finding any text like this. Are you referring to a selection on the "Data" tab or ??

Comment

Hi saroj,

Yes, the ability to save the real-time data is configured in the Tools > Options >Data tab from the Control Center and you will want to enable the "Save Chart Data as Historical" checkbox to store the real-time data as it is streaming and make it available for back-filling purposes.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes