What are different license keys for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are different license keys for

I have seen various type of license keys for NT but do not know what role they play.

There is the free NT down load license key which I believe starts with @SIMxxxxxx.
    Then I have seen another type which starts with @AMPxxxxx whereby AMP is the broker - and I guess this is still a free NT license version.
    Then I have a third one which does not contain the @ and also not 3letters but starts straight with numbers.

What's the difference in functionality between them? Do all three allow live trading? Does the difference lie in the use of the functions of NT (charting, ATM strategies etc.)?

I would appreciate an explanation so I can understand it better in relation to the account connection.

sandman

Hello

Thank you for your post.

The license key type you are referring to is a Direct Edition License. This Direct Edition version while ‘free’ to the customer, does not include certain functionality such as ATM Strategies, the Strategy Wizard feature, & the NinjaScript Editor.

If you have questions about obtaining this type of license key, please email our Sales Department: sales AT NinjaTrader DOT com
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Javierw.ok  
    Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes