Nt7/amp/cqg login error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nt7/amp/cqg login error

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit SVC PK 1... When I initially set up my SIM account through AMP I was able to login with the credentials given. Couple hours later (yesterday) I was kicked off and now every time I try to Login, I get the following error:

"Login Failed: System returned an error: Network connection to login system is unavailable"

Is this because there servers are not available on the weekends??? I'm just speculating. Please help.

Mike

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your post.

Most likely this is due to maintenance that most brokers perform. However, are you still unable to login?
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Chip View Post
      Hello Mike,

Thank you for your post.

Most likely this is due to maintenance that most brokers perform. However, are you still unable to login?
      this all happened i would say after 5pm yesterday and as of right now I have no luck in connecting.

Comment

I'm having the exact same problem. Its Saturday AM PST and I still cannot connect. I tried reconfiguring CQG as the datafeed but no luck. Also, can connect to CQG trader with no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by emski1006 View Post
          I'm running Windows 7 64 bit SVC PK 1... When I initially set up my SIM account through AMP I was able to login with the credentials given. Couple hours later (yesterday) I was kicked off and now every time I try to Login, I get the following error:

"Login Failed: System returned an error: Network connection to login system is unavailable"

Is this because there servers are not available on the weekends??? I'm just speculating. Please help.

Mike
          I have been having the same problem since yesterday. I have been told that they were going to do some updating of their databases on the weekend so I guess they shut down the server connection. I tried to go straight to the server on the web using their IP adresss given in the log but it says the server is not available.

I did log on to CQG Trader and their web app with no problem.
          Lcash

Comment

Still getting the same message! Their help desk (CQG) will be open at 2:30 Central time today and I bet their phone is going to ring off the hook!

Lcash

Comment

Yep, same thing here. Surprised that more people haven't posted...

Hey Lcash - just curious how you found out they were doing updates?

thx

JO

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy_KGB View Post
                Yep, same thing here. Surprised that more people haven't posted...

Hey Lcash - just curious how you found out they were doing updates?

thx

JO
                I had been having trouble with the indexes and also trouble with the historical data on US treasury bonds. During my conversations with NinjaTrader they informed me that CQG was going to be doing some updates this weekend to address some of these issues.

Lcash

Comment

Just got off the phone with CQG and they have no idea what the problem is and it is only affecting AMP trading clients. They said to contact NinjaTrader to see if they had a solution.

Lcash

Comment

Thanks Lcash, I was going to give AMP a call but I won't bother since I'm sure they'll just tell me to contact Ninja. I guess I'll wait and see what shakes out here...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy_KGB View Post
                      Thanks Lcash, I was going to give AMP a call but I won't bother since I'm sure they'll just tell me to contact Ninja. I guess I'll wait and see what shakes out here...
                      Amp is not answering the phone since it is Sunday.

Lcash

Comment

Login failed

I have called every one i can think of CQG says its not their fault to call ninja traider. AMP is not answering im at a loss and the market is about to open!!!!! Some one HELP

Comment

Originally posted by JRagsdale View Post
                          I have called every one i can think of CQG says its not their fault to call ninja traider. AMP is not answering im at a loss and the market is about to open!!!!! Some one HELP
                          I don't think we will see a solution to this until tomorrow morning. In the meantime you can log on with the CQG trader using the same username and password as you do in NinjaTrader. There are no charts in that program though.

Lcash

Comment

Hello

Our IT staff is currently in touch with CQG to resolve this connection issue.

We will post an update as soon as we have more information.
                            ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Chip View Post
                              Hello

Our IT staff is currently in touch with CQG to resolve this connection issue.

We will post an update as soon as we have more information.
                              Thank you! It is hard to do your planning for the weeks trading when you cannot get on your charting software for the entire weekend. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Lcash

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                              47 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post aligator  
                              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes