Account performance shows trades from previous days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account performance shows trades from previous days

It's monday and I generate a performance report for today and I get trades from last Friday. this has happened in the past, doesn't happen often but when it happens it's annoying as there is no way to fix it.

Hello cunparis,

Can you please try the following first. Please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Repair DB.

Subsequently, generate a new report and check if the 3/25 executions are excluded. If not, please send me your database.

Please go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support. Checkmark 'Database file' and put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello cunparis,

Can you please try the following first. Please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Repair DB.

Subsequently, generate a new report and check if the 3/25 executions are excluded. If not, please send me your database.

Please go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support. Checkmark 'Database file' and put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
      Sorry for late reply but I try not to disconnect due to GOM recorder. I did the repair and it fixed my problem. I had just repaired my DB last week, how could it need repair again? Anything I can do to prevent this?

Comment

Executions are saved in the database. Since the report reflected incorrect executions, I suggested to repair the database.

Unfortunately I am not sure why those executions were included in the report. Please let me know if the issue recurs and check for any consistencies between the occurrences.

Comment

This happened to me as well today. I'll try repairing the database after the close but wanted to report the issue.

Mpe

Comment

Hello Mpe,

Thank you for reporting. Please let me know the outcome after repairing the database.

Unfortunately, I am not sure what causes the issue. Please tell me if you find reproducible steps or if you notice any consistencies if the issue recurs.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
              Hello Mpe,

Thank you for reporting. Please let me know the outcome after repairing the database.

Unfortunately, I am not sure what causes the issue. Please tell me if you find reproducible steps or if you notice any consistencies if the issue recurs.
              I have no idea what's causing this but repairing the db fixed it.

Mpe

Comment

Good to hear it fixed the issue.

If the issue recurs, please check if you notice a consistency compared to yesterday's occurrence.

I am not sure what causes the orders to be included in the report. I will need to find a reproducible scenario in order to further trouble shoot it.

Comment

Wrong Entry Price

On Monday I had an entry in the Bund (FGBL) that NT got the price wrong for. I have double checked the fill with my broker. I don't know if this is related to the other problem but repairing the DB did not fix it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello mpe66,

Can you please send me the log file for the day the order executed and include the estimated time. Please let me know what price was listed at your broker as well. You can find log files at the following location.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20110504 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header.

Once an order executes, NinjaTrader receives an execution update from your broker which should list the correct price. Execution updates are listed in log files.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                    6 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post DJ888
                    by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
                    0 responses