Zen-Fire Feed Disappears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen-Fire Feed Disappears

Sometimes when I restart my system and restart NT... I get a problem along the lines that NT is having problems establishing a connection, the error messages speculates that the connection servers are down; the firewall is blocking the connection or I'm not connected to the Internet... None of these apply as I can connect on my other machine.

When I go to the connection manager to look at my connection options, Zen-Fire is missing... It was there an hour ago.

Any ideas as to the problem?

I have the exact same problem but it happened for the 1st time about an hour ago and I have not been able to connect since.

Comment

Hello dmking and wycked,

The fact that Zen-Fire is missing as one of the providers indicates NinjaTrader cannot connect to its license server to verify the license you have entered and load the authorized connectivity providers. Providing you have a license key entered at Control Center-->Help-->License Key that is set to Zen-Fire.

NinjaTrader connects through one of the two IP addresses and ports below to connect to its license server.

IP address: 74.200.197.238 and 64.38.21.160

Port: 80 and 443

Make sure these ports and IP addresses are not blocked on your PC (firewall & anti-virus software) or internet connection setup (modem, router).

What does the Zen-Fire connection error exactly state? Please see the link below that explains various Zen-Fire connection errors.
      Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

If the issue remains, please send me an email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com including your Zen-Fire username and password information so I can test your connection on my end.

Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Seems my problem was connected to faulty system clock settings (CMOS battery failing???)... I reset the clock and restarted NT and everything came up perfectly... The clock problem has been an ongoing problem and I have computers that are 10 years old and the Main Board battery still works... This is a newer system so I'm not sure what's going on...

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Comment

Good to hear you found the cause of the issue and thank you for informing.

Have a nice day.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
          Started by kulwinder73, Today, 10:31 AM
          0 responses