brent chart update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brent chart update

I'm having trouble getting "brn"to load correctly. as soon as I load a fresh chart, it only builds the chart from the time I start the download without any previous data being shown.
    I've got the session set to 24/7 and the number of days to load at 5. it's the only chart that does this. any ideas that I'm missing.

Hello risky63.tc,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please tell me which version of NinjaTrader you are using, NT V6.5.1000.19 or NT V7.0.1000.4? You can check this under Help--> About.

Who do you connect to for data?

Do you get any errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

I look forward to assisting you further.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

latest version....7.0004
      cqg via amp
      no log errors
      I've also tried the "data reset" that has fixed problems in 6.5 in the past.
      It's brent thats the only problem. ( happens on 2 seperate machines too)
      other than that....the only problem is that when I print a perf. report it comes out 1/3 the size it did in 6.5 . ( font size of 2 ) I could send you a copy of what it looks like if it would help. i've found no way to manipulate the font size in my printer or your software to fix the problem. I'm sure if you ask someone in development they know what I'm talking about.
      other than that I love the software.

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately, historical BRN data will not be supported on a CQG connection since it is a ICE (Nybot) product.

You will receive real-time data which will be stored a historical, however it will not be collected from a historical data server for periods in which you were not connected to real-time data.

To ensure your real-time data is being saved, please go to Tools--> Options--> Data tab--> check "Save Chart Data as Historical".

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Comment

thanks for the fast response.

Comment

So Zen-Fire doesn't support historical data for BRN. Is that right? Thanks for your help.
            Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
            Hello,

Unfortunately, historical BRN data will not be supported on a CQG connection since it is a ICE (Nybot) product.

You will receive real-time data which will be stored a historical, however it will not be collected from a historical data server for periods in which you were not connected to real-time data.

To ensure your real-time data is being saved, please go to Tools--> Options--> Data tab--> check "Save Chart Data as Historical".

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Comment

Hello bce111,

Correct - since CQG and Zen-Fire are both using the NinjaTrader historical data servers, these Nybot products will not be available from either connection.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
                Hello bce111,

Correct - since CQG and Zen-Fire are both using the NinjaTrader historical data servers, these Nybot products will not be available from either connection.
                You guys should add BRN to the mix. I trade crude oil and this contract is frequently traded now. Everyone is watching the spread between CL and BRN. I'd rather not pay extra for Kinetic, and won't, as you'd maybe suggest, just to be able to trade one contract. You could add BRN easily to the Zen-Fire historical feed. Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post junkone
                by junkone

Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
                5 responses
                0 likes