Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Last daily bar not showing volume and indicators

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Last daily bar not showing volume and indicators

    The last daily bar shows up on the chart, but the volume bar and indicators are not showing the last bar. Is there an option somewhere I need to set up?

    #2
    Hello

    Thank you for your post.

    Depending on the indicators you have applied, check for a setting called “Calculate on Bar Close” Setting this to false should allow these to plot.

    Let me know if this is not the case.
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      that works. thanks a bunch.

      Comment


        #4
        Hello,

        Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved.

        Please let us know if we can answer any additional questions or assist with anything else going forward.

        Have a good one!
        ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by vxtr295 View Post
          The last daily bar shows up on the chart, but the volume bar and indicators are not showing the last bar. Is there an option somewhere I need to set up?
          Did this get resolved? I seem to be having the same issue and adjusting the “Calculate on Bar Close” does not solve it.

          Comment


            #6
            Hello wallstreetannex,

            Yes, this was resolved by setting the "Calculate on bar close" to false but each indicator is different. Can you confirm that the "Calculate on bar close" is set to false and then press the OK button?

            If "Calculate on bar close" being set to false does not resolve this what indicator are you using?
            Last edited by NinjaTrader_JC; 03-23-2013, 06:26 PM.
            JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by NinjaTrader_JC View Post
              Hello wallstreetannex,

              Yes, this was resolved by setting the "Calculate on bar close" to false but each indicator is different. Can you confirm that the "Calculate on bar close" is set to false and then press the OK button?

              If "Calculate on bar close" being set to false does not resolve this what indicator are you using?
              The last volume bar in the chart (regardless of time-frame) is not showing up under its respective candle.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by wallstreetannex View Post
                The last volume bar in the chart (regardless of time-frame) is not showing up under its respective candle.
                Fixed it by changing the
                displacement
                parameter in the volume from 0 to 1.

                Comment

                Latest Posts

                Collapse

                Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by jcbinks, Today, 03:59 AM
                0 responses
                7 views
                0 likes
                Last Post jcbinks
                by jcbinks
                 
                Started by mrvidi, Today, 03:36 AM
                0 responses
                13 views
                0 likes
                Last Post mrvidi
                by mrvidi
                 
                Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:03 AM
                0 responses
                18 views
                0 likes
                Last Post GLFX005
                by GLFX005
                 
                Started by ラリー, Today, 02:17 AM
                0 responses
                20 views
                0 likes
                Last Post ラリー  
                Started by GuzmanCraige, Today, 12:21 AM
                0 responses
                16 views
                0 likes
                Last Post GuzmanCraige  
                Working...
                X