Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login failed Unable to login 20051

hello
    I have multi broker, trade thru Mirus using zen and Visions using Vision Financial Markets. I run N.T. on two separate machines so I can log into each simultaneously.
    I got same message for each log in. I did do a search before posting this and saw reference to local time not being correct. I have atomic clocks on all my computers and I synchronize my computers on boot up and have a program which I have been using that I have set to synchronize every 1 hour. I never had this error before on either accounts.What else can cause two separate data feeds to have same error?
    Is there a Sunday maintenance being done causing this? Is so I never got this message before it would just not login in.

Edit: Just after posting this I tried again to login, Tried Mirus using Zen feed, now that connected. I was also able to connect zen feed from other machine as well. After disconnecting from Zen feed on both machines, I then tried logging back into Zen and again got same error message as before. Vision connection is still getting same error never connecting

TY
    SPTR
    Last edited by Sptradersr; 04-03-2011, 06:02 AM.

Hello SPTR,

Thank you for your post.

For the error code 20051, you will need to check for software, such as (corporate) firewalls, pop up blockers and anti-virus software, that could be blocking the connection.

If you use a router, please connect your computer directly to your modem bypassing the router and see if this will make a difference.

Please let me know if this does not resolve the issue.
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Chip View Post
      Hello SPTR,

Thank you for your post.

For the error code 20051, you will need to check for software, such as (corporate) firewalls, pop up blockers and anti-virus software, that could be blocking the connection.

If you use a router, please connect your computer directly to your modem bypassing the router and see if this will make a difference.

Please let me know if this does not resolve the issue.
      Thanks for the reply

I have not changed anything on any computers, so your suggestions of firewalls, pop up blockers, virus software have not blocked the connection ever before. This is the 1st time I ever got this message. After I post the message as I said I was able to connect to zenfire on one computer but not on another. After a awhile I finally was able to connect to Vision on one computer but not the other. If I disconnected from zenfire and then tried to reconnect I would get error message again. I did look at other messages regarding this error message and on one of them it was suggested to repair the DB, which I did and that seemed to fix the problem.

SPTR

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
      11 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post xiinteractive  
      Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
      1 response
      0 likes