Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed Scale Mode, not acceptable

Regarding "Fixed Scale Mode."

Chip, thank you for the reply, but this new feature is unacceptable. This seriously impedes the flow of chart work. I shouldn't have to constantly be clicking on the "F" every time I move the vertical axis, and I'm constantly moving that axis, scrolling back and forth in time, resizing the charts. I can't believe the programmers thought this would be an improvement over 6.5. They are sadly misinformed - how on Earth did they think this was a good idea? Having to 'control key' and then drag the price scale up and down is not useful either -- shouldn't have to do that. It's a bother, it's an extra keyboard move, shouldn't be necessary - it interrupts the fast flow of action, moving around. I noticed you use the word "Unfortunately " in your reply as if this can't be fixed, like it was born this way. This is software - anything can be changed. I beg you to please ask the programmers to get rid of this awful mistake which renders my charts useless. This is not an improvement, this is really bad. There MUST be a way to lock this in Auto mode like it was in 6.5. The FIXED feature should be optional, not a locked out default. I'm forced to revert to 6.5 until this is fixed. I'll use it until they shut it down, because I can't use 7, it's just not working out. NT should be advancing, getting better all the time, not going backward.

Hello

Please see my response to your Support email regarding this issue.

Thank you,
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
    9 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
    Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
    4 responses