X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fLife
    replied
    XAUUSD -where is the problem ?

Hello, i would like to ask, if i cant trade xauusd only because ninjatrader doesnt support that or if depends also to kind of broker i use. ...?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    Hi Guys, we're looking into this request for adding support into NinjaTrader 8 for accessing the IB commodity category of instruments, I hope to have an update soon.

Leave a comment:

• dcrichmond
    replied
    Originally posted by fLife View Post
    Any News on this issue? It would sure be nice if this was fixed. How much longer?

Thanks
    It would be sure nice if this was fixed. I can no longer recommend Ninjatrader, it takes to long to fix these kinds of problems.

Leave a comment:

• fLife
    replied
    Xauusd

Any News on this issue? It would sure be nice if this was fixed. How much longer?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Kyle
    replied
    Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no new information regarding this currently. I will forward your support to our development staff for further consideration however.

Leave a comment:

• dcrichmond
    replied

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• asteriskstar
    replied
    waiting and hoping here too

waiting and hoping here too . please fix it. xauusd

Leave a comment:

• trader65
    replied
    your competitor platform ...multicharts supports XAUUSD trading with IB long time now...
    Last edited by trader65; 09-25-2012, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    I see, thank you for clarifying. Please note that the suggestions we forward to development are not guaranteed to be included. They are put on a list of possible future enhancements.

I will forward your feedback to support such forex instruments with IB as well.

Leave a comment:

• kadan
    replied
    Dear Jason,

It does not look truthful because it is sitting there for more than 1 year and nothing happened.

I do not see inside your system so I cannot judge how difficult this one would be to implement. But from the time it takes I assume it is extremely difficult.

Nothing personal against you. You made you part obviously more than one year ago.

So I will be hoping along with other users.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello kadan,

It is on our list of possible future enhancements and fixes. Unfortunately I do not have information if and when it will be included in NinjaTrader. It is assigned to ID# 835.

Why does my post not look truthful? What do you suggest to write instead?

Please note that if a suggestion is on the list, it does not mean it will be included. Suggestions are added to the list of possible future fixes/enhancements.

Leave a comment:

• kadan
    replied
    Hello NinjaTrader team,

since 2007 there is this issue with XAUUSD and IB. Now we are in Q4 2012 and I have not found a solution anywhere in this forum.

Your post "Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your vote to support these forex instruments with IB to development. " does not look very truthful.

Guys, even the stiffest multinational companies with stupid approval processes work faster than 5 years for quite a simple request. Shame on you!

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello kenz987,

Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your vote to support these forex instruments with IB to development.

Leave a comment:

• kenz987
    replied
    stock type CMDTY

I see this "problem" is a bit old. All you guys need to do is add a new stock type CMDTY and this will work. What is so hard about that? There are many people wanting this symbol. XAUUSD exchange=SMART type=CMDTY LondonGold
    "Unfortunately, this is not supported" is a bit old also.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello symphys,

If you need to receive data for the XAUUSD and XAGUSD in NinjaTrader and you only have an IB connection, you can subscribe to another data feed to receive data for these instruments since they are not supported with IB in NinjaTrader.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Belfortbucks  
Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post zstheorist