Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Executed price arrow problem

Hi-

The last few trading days I have noticed when one of my positions is filled with a stop order, the executed price arrow(horizontal one) is above or below the highest/lowest extension of the price bar, if that makes sense. So basically, it looks as though the price never reached the point where the stop executed. Although, in the order table, it does show the price which is executed. So, either the bar isn't filling in all the way on my candlestick on the chart, or I am getting executed at phantom prices.
    Thanks

Hello sesplin,

Thank you for your post.

Since the trade executions are stamped off of your local PC clock, please make sure your local PC clock is in sync with a windows time server.

You can sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated.

Note that this will not be fixed on previously executed trades, but should correct on any trades moving forward.

Please review our Help Guide article on How Trade Executions are Plotted for more information:

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post wzgy0920  
    Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes