Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZenFire connection issues

Hi,
    I have had at least three disconnections this afternoon starting from 1300hrs CST. Are you aware of any issues with Zen Fire or any else that may cause this to occur?

NT reconnects successfully on its own after within 2 mins. Is there a settings I can change to effect the reconnect within a shorter time range? 2mins is way too long to wait.

Cheers,
    K

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post.

No other complaints from any other users so I do not believe a zenfire issue.

Also, it will simply reconnect when it is able to do so there is no reconnect timer. Sounds like you a small internet familiur at your location today that lasted 2 minutes.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Zen Fire disconnection

I am using NT7.4/Window7 and getting the same disconnects. In my case the system will not automaticly reconnect. Advice??

Comment

Brett,
        I have checked with my ISP and no internet stoppages show up on their logs to my account. Additionally, I had Bloomberg internet TV running all day, and it kept streaming whilst NT7 was experiencing connection issues with Zen Fire. Please see image of today's log below.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
        Hello,

Thanks for the forum post.

No other complaints from any other users so I do not believe a zenfire issue.

Also, it will simply reconnect when it is able to do so there is no reconnect timer. Sounds like you a small internet familiur at your location today that lasted 2 minutes.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
        I refer you to this post by one of your team which indicates NT does indeed automatically tries to reconnect for 2 minutes. So the question does NT wait for 2 minutes before reconnection, or does it retry to reconnect infinite times within these 2 mins? I also take it 2 mins is not arbitrary. Hence my original question, how can I speed up the reconnection once a disconnection is experienced? Is there a feature setting that the user can change for this to happen sooner?

K
        Attached Files

Comment

Brett

NT7.4 will not reconnect in my case.
          I can reconnect manually immediately. It is not an internet problem. I have other devices on other computers that continue to run

Comment

Kashter,

There every 2 minutes has to do with restarting an automated strategy. Nothing to do with reconnect on connection loss of the connection.

Also, in your screenshot you will notive that you reconnect faster then 2 minutes your first reconnect.

Only thing I can suggest at this time is that you send in trace and log files through help->mail to support with ATTN: Brett and reference this forum thread. This way I can look into the traces.

Please give me a time and date for me to look into when the lst disconnect occured.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post GLFX005
            by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
            2 responses