Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Slow Loading

Hi,

First forgive me if the subject has already being discussed.
    I am using NT 7 and MBT as provider with Navigator version 11.6.0.0

I use tick data and every time I open the platform, it takes up to 10 min to open a new chart. A workspace with 6 charts takes about 1 hr to open.

If I look at the lower right corner (Control Center), it seems to me that NT is every time reloading all my historical tick data (about 4 months), and I suppose this is the reason for the slowness.

Is there a way to speed the process up ? Any settings?

Thanks in advance
    Diego

Hello Diego,

Can you please tell me what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About.

•NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.2 and earlier: You must have MBT Navigator Version 11.5.0.5 installed

•NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.3 or later: You must have MBT Navigator Version 11.6.0.0 installed

If you already have historical data present in NinjaTrader, it should not load it again from your data feed provider. Please see the link below under 'When does NinjaTrader load historical data' for more information.

Once all charts finished loading, can you please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data Manager-->Edit-tab and check if the data in the charts is present.

Subsequently restart NinjaTrader and check once more if the historical data is present in the Historical Data Manager. Please check how much histoircal data is displayed in your charts when not connected to MBTrading yet. Subsequently connect to MBTrading and check what historical data is loaded.

If the issue remains, please send me your log and trace files after you performed these steps. You can find log and trace files at the following locations.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20110414 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20110414 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Jason,

thank you very much for your help.

I am using NT 7.0.1000.4 with Navigator 11.6.0.0

After connecting or not, my database does not change. I still have the same historical data in Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data Manager-->Edit-->Tick-->....

I am going to send my log to your attention.

Cheers
      Diego

Comment

Please see my response as per the email you sent me.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
        Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes