X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troubles with intraday data

Hi,

I'm using Ninja with Zen-fire data.

Today when i started Ninja, my intrayday data(FDAX 60min-1min) of last friday (15th April) is lost. It doesn't appear in my charts. If i reload my charts, it doesn't help.

On April 4th this problem happend the first time, and the data from 1st april is unavailable until yet in my intraday charts.

The data from all other days appears in my charts, and in my daily charts this problem also doesn't happen.

Why do this happen? Is this a problem of Ninjatrader, or Zen-fire? Can I solve this? I can't work with my charts when some data is unavailable.

I hope you can help me,

Thank You, Jimmy

Hello Jimmy,

Can you please tell me what version of NinjaTrader you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About.

When I test it on my end in version 7.0.1000.4, I receive historical data for last Friday.

Could it be the session template selected in the Data Series menu excludes Friday's data? Please select the 'Default 24/7' session template in the Data Series menu and check if this will make a difference.

Do you see historical minute data in the Historical Data Manager-->Edit-tab for the days in question?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your response

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post

Can you please tell me what version of NinjaTrader you have installed.
      My version is 7.0.1000.4

Could it be the session template selected in the Data Series menu excludes Friday's data? Please select the 'Default 24/7' session template in the Data Series menu and check if this will make a difference.
      No this doesn't make a difference. I also had tried this, but it didn' work.

Do you see historical minute data in the Historical Data Manager-->Edit-tab for the days in question?
      Oh, when I looked at the historical minute data in the Historical Data Manager, I found out that the days in question only include 1 item, all other days include about 800 items. So I deleted the 2 incorrect days and reloaded all the historical data. Now the data for these 2 days is available and the charts are correct!

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Good to hear you solved the issue by deleting the existing historical data and reloading historical data.

Have a nice day!
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post zstheorist  
        Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
        8 responses