Tradestation 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tradestation 9.0

the candles on the NT7 chart do not match up with the tradestation es candles.. i have session times set the same .. can someone help me figure this out pls??
    Attached Files
    Last edited by trader46; 04-18-2011, 10:25 AM.

Hello trader46,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums!

Can you please tell me exactly which version of NT V7 you are using, NT V7.0.1000.4? You can check this under Help--> About

Were you collecting this data in real-time from the TradeStation External Data Feed, or did you import this minute data as historical from the Historical Data Manager?

I look forward to assisting you further.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

i have NT7 ver. 1000.1 and I feed the data from realtime TS9.0 one minute chart external data feed of @es

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification.

I would suggest exporting your current chart data in TradeStation and Importing it into NinjaTrader.

Please see our Help Guide article on How to Import data from TradeStation:

After importing this data, please right click on your 3 min. ES chart in NinjaTrader and then select "Reload All historical data" and let me know if the data backfills correctly.

To ensure your real-time data is being time stamped and saved as historical correctly, I would suggest syncing your local PC clock.

You can sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated.

In addition, I see that you are on an old version of NinjaTrader. At your convenience, I would suggest you upgrade to the current production release of NT V7.0.1000.4

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post zstheorist  
        Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
        8 responses
        0 likes