Login Failure - Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login Failure - Need Help

I am having a login problem with Ninja Trader 7 (64 bit version).

When I try to log in to my demo account using ZenFire I get the following message:

"Login failed: Unable to login: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure."

I have tried to look for an answer on this forum but can't seem to find one. I have synced my PC clock, as that was the only advice I could find.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is what the log looks like:
    4/18/2011 12:06:48 PM Connection Demo: Unable to login: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.(LoginFailed)
    4/18/2011 12:06:43 PM Connection Demo: Primary connection=Connecting, Price feed=Connecting

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forum.

I will have someone post to follow up with your shortly on next steps here. I have also merged your open PM's with Dexter and Ryan into this ticket. We will be responding shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.

We often see this error with either an incorrect date or a firewall software that is blocking the secure connection in most cases.

Not only with checking that your date is correct please verify that your year on your PC is correct as this is a common problem.

If this is correct can you please let me know who is your data feed provider.

Also, if you would like a faster resolution, I would recommend emailing me at support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this forum post and include your phone number and I would be happy to give you a call to further assist with this error.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

I am using Zen-Fire as the data feed. I've contacted their customer support and they have said the same thing. Just check my time and firewall settings. My firewall is off. My date/time settings are correct. They said that the username/password combination is still working correctly and that should not be the problem.

Comment

Hello,

To diagnose this issue further, we need some additional information. Please send a note to support at ninjatrader.com attn Dexter, reference this thread and I will follow up further with you. Thank you
          DexterNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post rajendrasubedi2023  
          Started by ender_wiggum, Today, 09:50 AM
          0 responses
          1 view