Inconsistencies in data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inconsistencies in data

Why are there differences in data from one system to another? For example, on the USD/JPY 60 minute chart, on 15/4/11 at 3pm, my computer shows both the open and close value of the candle at 83.21. However, for 2 different friends of mine the open and close show up as 83.20'9 (open) and 83.20'8 (close). We all have Ninja set to tenth pip and are all connected to Gain. Why should there be a difference?
    Thanks.

Hello anettes,

I see that the prices of your friends use sub pips, while your price does not. Please see the Gain connection guide at the link below.

a.If you have a fixed spread account set the value for the property "Quote currencies (FX)" to "Pip"

b.If you have a fractional spread account set the value of the property "Quote currencies (FX)" to "TenthPip"

Could it be your friends have a fractional spread account and you have a fixed spread account?

Is it possible that you use a different time zone as per your PC clock than your two friends? So the time stamp of 3:00 PM is 4:00 PM on your end, if your PC clock uses a time zone one hour later than your friends.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post hazylizard  
    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes