Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple chart view template

Hi-
    I can't find anything on this in the user guide or from searching previous posts. Is there a template set up where I can view four charts on the same screen? If not, how can I do it and save it? do I just resize my screens and set it up as a new workspace?
    Thanks

Hello sesplin,

You can add multiple data series in one chart and subsequently save the chart template and save the chart in your workspace.

Please see the link below under 'Working with multiple Data Series' for information to add multiple data series in one chart.

Once you created the chart with 4 data series and configured it to your liking, you can save a chart template.

Subsequently you can only load the chart template for charts that use 4 data series.

You can save your workspace to save the chart with the 4 data series, so the chart will open the next time you start NinjaTrader.

In addition, you can create 4 seperate charts and subsequently save a new workspace as well. Once you setup all 4 charts to your liking, please go to Control Center-->File--.Workspaces-->Save Workspace As.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi- is there somewhere in the manual that explains how to set up multiple charts on one screen. Having multiple data series on the chart won't work because the indicators don't show for the 3 of the data series, unless I am doing something wrong.

Ihave one screen set up with 8 charts in MT4. I would like something similar. Is this possible?

Comment

Hello sesplin,

You can open as many charts you like via Control Center-->File-->New-->Chart. Subsequently, position them on your monitor(s) as you like and save the charts as a workspace.

Multiple data series in one chart will work as well. You will need to add the same amount of indicators in the Indicator menu as the amount of data series. For each indicator you will need to set the 'Input series' to one of the instruments. Subsequently, you can use the 'Panel' setting to apply the indicator on top of the data series or in a seperate panel. More information can be found at the link below.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rocketman7  
        Started by dustydbayer, Today, 01:59 AM
        0 responses
        1 view