NtDirect setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NtDirect setup

I discovered today that once you have called the function "setup" to route orders to a remote machine, it will also route orders to the remote machine even from code that did not call the "setup" function. Does this sound correct? If so, could it be made otherwise, meaning I would like to run one NtDirect strategy with the orders going to a remote machine and another on on the same local computer with the orders going to the local NT platform.

Hello,

This does sound correct as its simply overiding the settings under Control Center->Tools->Options->ATI which is a global setting:

int SetUp(stringhost, intport)
    Optional function to set the host and port number. By default, host is set to "localhost" and port is set to 36973. The default port number can be set via the General tab under Options. If you change these default values, this function must be called before any other function. A return value of 0 indicates success and -1 indicates an error.

I will check with development on this for you.

Comment

Hello,

I have discussed with development. THis is the case and we have added it to our list of future considerations for change in the software with tracking number below. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
        Hello,

I have discussed with development. THis is the case and we have added it to our list of future considerations for change in the software with tracking number below. Thanks for posting!

Excellent. Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        11 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post xiinteractive  
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes