Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intraday charts with bid and ask pricex

Hi

I have been having problems creating an type of intraday chart based on bid or ask prices. If I select these then no data appear in my chsrt. If I then change to "last" everything is fine and the chart is great. I am using IQFeed and it works perfectly with Multicharts. I am looking to switch to NinjaTrader but I need this ability.

Any help is much appreciated.

I think IQ is doing something weird with their servers this weekend. All "new" charts do not even load up with any data for me. They show up blank.

Comment

I do not think the feature you are looking for to display charts in Bid and Ask bars is supported with NT and IQ feed. It does not work for me either. May be possible depending on what version of IQ feed your running. I'm using the most up to date that NT officially supports. The latest IQ feed may or may not work.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I just subscribed to Kinetick and range charts of bid or ask prices work fine. The version of IQFeed that I am running is 4.7.2.0 .

Comment

Hello

What interval are you charting when selecting the bid or ask as your series plot?

Please also provide an example of the instrument used in the example.

Example: I connected to IQ Feed and can successfully plot a 500 tick bid chart for the ES 06-11; using IQFeed Client Software version 4.7.1.3

Thank you,
          ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Interestingly it works for me now. Over the weekend it did not for some reason. Perhaps one of IQ's download servers was just down when I went to go pull up the charts.

Comment

Hi:

I was charting a 4 tick range chart of the bid of the June 2011 6E contract. The version of IQFeed I was using was 4.7.2.0. I have since uninstalled this version of IQFeed and I am now running version 4.7.1.3 and everything is working perfectly. Thanks for help with this.

Chris

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post trilliantrader  
              Started by mgco4you, Today, 09:46 PM
              1 response
              0 likes