Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug - Removing Executions

Hi guys-

I've come across this bug many times, as I'm often removing executions due to the following (unresolved) issue:

The bug occurs the very first time you attempt to remove an execution triggered from a strategy. I figured this time I'd do it step-by-step and take screenshots, because I knew the bug would show up "correctly."

1.)Remove the strategy from "Strategies" tab.
    2.)Go to Executions tab. Filter executions by the account I'm looking for (screenshot 1).
    3.)Select the execution I'd like to remove. Right click and remove (screenshot 2).

At this point, the following happens:
    1.)The very first execution of the day (by default listed at the bottom of the screen) is removed regardless. The selected execution is never removed (screenshot 3). Screenshot 4 shows the log file where the execution (ID) was removed.
    2.)The ordering of executions is reversed - first executions of the day are now at the top.
    3.)Some executions are re-ordered
    4.)On re-start, all executions are assigned the same time stamp (screenshot 5).

I've attached sequential screen shots to illustrate this, plus a shot of the log (where it shows the incorrect execution, based on execution ID, being removed).

Like I said - I can make this happen every time. In the past, before I learned to take screen shots to log exactly what the trades were before (so that I could re-construct the trades), I'd end up deleting the entire day's worth of trades in that instrument. Huge pain in the a$$.

Kind Regards,
    CG
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cgeorgan; 04-27-2011, 08:33 AM.

cgeorgan,

Thanks. We will look into it.

FYI: For the 0 price, as far as I am aware, Telvent is still researching best options on their end to resolve that issue. Any resolution comes with considerable implications for their services and so it is a slow going process as they want to really flush out every possibility to be able to make the correct decision on how to proceed.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

cgeorgan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Development has been able to reproduce and will look to push a patch for this in the next NT7 version.
      Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

No problem guys, glad to help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post sarafuenonly123  
        Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM