Save settings in configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save settings in configuration

Is it possible to set favorite settings for NinjaTrader...

for example, I always set the Orders tab to Show Active Only

and the Account Performance to Trades / Currency.

Each time I start NT I need to reset these as they return to default on exit.

thanks

Hello Turtle Trader,

Thank you for your post.

While it is possible to set default settings for many options, it is not currently possible to set the default for the items you mentioned.

I have written a request to development to check on the status of this item for improvement. I will let you know once I have a tracking number for future reference.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hello,

This feature request will be tracked using id #455

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

more default settings request

Yes, there are more defaults I would like to save....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the Chart Template, I would like to save the OCO setting, and the ATM setting.

Also, would be good to be able to set them in the Default ChartTrader parameters.

This is so each time I open a new chart I don't have to manually set those.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Indicator Parameter dialog there is the ability to save only a default template for that Indicator. But there appears to be no way to define different templates (like for a chart), and to re-use them.

Some indicators have a lot of parameters, and being able to have different settings in different templates would be useful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
          Hello,

This feature request will be tracked using id #455

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

I'd like to place a second vote for this feature. I use the Account Performance >> Trades tab pretty exclusively (I don't even use NT charts). It's annoying to have to re-set my options each time. It's almost a requirement that I limit the filter settings since it takes so much time to run when I click "generate".

I wish you guys didn't remove the behavior of NT v6 where you had a tab similar to this one, but it was real-time. It even had a column for "unrealized gains" and "realized gains". I feel v7 was definitely a step backward in this regard.

Oh yeah, and perhaps in another few years you will get around to supporting MIT orders that so many people have requested.

Daniel

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM
          3 responses
          1 like
          Last Post PaulMohn  
          Started by TheWhiteDragon, 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes