data series, missing day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data series, missing day

I toggle between 60 min and the daily chart, each time I toggle back to the 60m, I have to reload the data beyond 5 days. Also, why cant the chart save the number of days history I want to see every time. I have reload the number of days every time I open a new chart.

Also, I am missing data for 4/28. How can I get it back.
    Thanks

Hi sesplin,

Thank you for your post.

The number of days that load is based on the interval and currently the 5 days is default for the minute interval.

It is possible to set the Default to a particular number, and so if you right-click to open the Data Series. In the Number of Days to Load please set the value to be your new default and then right-click and then select the Set Default for Minute Period Type. More information at:

As for today's data can you please close NinjaTrader and then sync your PC clock. You can sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated.

Then please re-open the application and create a new chart and make sure you are using a Default 24/7 template to view the current data available.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes