Historical data problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello Jason,

i am using ZenFire as data Provider. As far as I know, they don't provide historical data for NT so the historical Data came from NinjaTrader. That works last week. But now, there is suddenly a problem caused by some changes. I suppose, that ZenFire doesn't support that feature. But where i get the historical data from, now?

Jens

Comment

Yes, I understand your issue. You are also correct that historical data is provided from our servers with Zen-Fire, since Zen-Fire does not provide historical data itself.

Historical data works as expected on my end when I test it.

Could you please proceed as per the instructions in post #15 or send me your Zen-Fire connection and license key so I can test your connection on my end.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by xenayoo View Post
        yes, but how could i activate it?
        I don't know what about when you use direct license for live account have you got this? Does this stop the URL box being blanked out? Or demo license? It is strange that NT does not try the other IP's when that one says no such host is known. It seems like its having trouble resolving the host from that specific 64.202.118.132 IP.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Yes, I understand your issue. You are also correct that historical data is provided from our servers with Zen-Fire, since Zen-Fire does not provide historical data itself.

Historical data works as expected on my end when I test it.

Could you please proceed as per the instructions in post #15 or send me your Zen-Fire connection and license key so I can test your connection on my end.
          Before version 18 forced update my URL box to put the historical data server IP was NOT blanked out. Why is it now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_32 View Post
            Before version 18 forced update my URL box to put the historical data server IP was NOT blanked out. Why is it now?
            Since we changed how historical data servers access is managed which makes it transparent to the user and gives us full control to redirect any user to any of our servers in case we need to for a variety of reasons. At the end of the day, the level of service we can offer is now much better for everyone impacted.
            RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by bill2023, Yesterday, 08:51 AM
            8 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post bill2023  
            Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
            6 responses
            0 likes