How to set custom rollover date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to set custom rollover date

Hello. I changed CL 04-11 rollover date from default 21.2.2011 to 16.2.2011 and set merge policy to MergeNonBackAdjusted. However, displaying a minute chart of day 18.2.2011 of CL06-11 contract still shows data from CL 03-11, as if the default rollover date was taken. Reloading and resetting instruments did not work for me. Any Idea how can I show CL04-11 data on 18.2.2011? Thanks a lot.

Just found another problem - I cannot display non merged data anymore. I set DoNotMerge in Options -> Data and also in CL instrument definition, but reloading data and restarting NT did not change anything, CL06-11 still shows merged data. Is there another place to switch merging off?

Comment

OK, problem seems to be solved. The solution is to restart NT but NOT TO SAVE WORKSPACE after changing the above data (both merge policy and/or rollover date). Not sure if this is a bug or a feature.

Comment

mantak007, glad to hear you got it working - with NT7 release version and data provider are you using here? The reset instruments would bring the defaults back then, so it would overwrite your custom rollover data that you attempting setting up. I'll see if I can reproduce the behaviour you've seen. Thanks for posting it,
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm using Zen Fire, NT 7.0.1000.2 (not the latest version, I know). There seems to be some inconsistency in saving workspace and settings, sometimes old values overwrite new ones, but I managed to set all according to my needs.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by hurleydood, 09-12-2019, 10:45 AM
          14 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Board game geek  
          Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 04:16 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby