Kinetick symbol limitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick symbol limitation

I see that Kinetick has 100 symbols limitation [View up to 100 symbols simultaneously].

So if I open market analyzer with 100 symbols, I basically can't open any real time chart, right?

Is there away to use multiple connections? for example IB or Yahoo for market analyzer and Kinetick for the charts?

PS I noticed that one can add up to 300 symbols for extra fee, but my question still remains.

Thanks for any help.

Hello gogetit,

Thank you for your post.

The 100 simply means you can access 100 symbols at any one time, like in a Market Analyzer. This is not a specific list of symbols, you will have access to all the symbols for which you are subscribed to, and delayed and historical data for those that you are not subscribed to.

While it possible to connect to more than one provider, you can not specify which window this data goes do. You will only receive data for each asset from one provider at a time.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Thanks, I didn't think it's a specific list of symbols. But basically, the limitation means that I can not open a market analyzer window with 100+ symbols. That's too bad.

Comment

Hello,

Correct - with the 100 symbol package you would not be able to access more than 100 symbols at one time.

However as you stated earlier, there are additional symbol packages available from Kinetick which will give you more access to more symbols at one time.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by traderqz, Today, 09:44 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes