Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reload data

Hello,

I am trading with MB trading and I have noticed that the price movements in Ninja are not fixed. When I reload the prices there are differences in the bars compared to the situation before the reload. I wonder what causes this and if there is a way to adjust this, perhaps with a setting of an automatic reload.

Thank you

Hello giorgos,

Thank you for your post.

It is expected to see different results when reloading historical data from the data servers vs collecting data in real-time, especially if you are using smaller intraday intervals such as tick.

Please see our Help Guide article on 'Understanding why a chart can look different after reloading historical data from the server':

Please note that MBTrading real-time data is locally time stamped by your PC. In order to reduce the frequency of discrepancies between your real-time data and the historical data loaded from the servers, I would suggest ensuring your local PC clock is in sync with a Windows Time Server.

You can sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post yertle
    by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
    2 responses