Ruler Default Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruler Default Question...

Something minor....setting the ruler colors default as in screen shot 1....then on the next ruler drawn the text color always seems to revert to an ActiveCaption color as shown in a new properties window on the second ruler...as in screen shot 2...though the colors actually remain on screen as those set as the original default in ruler 1...

Thanks...
    Attached Files

Hi Alfred,

Thank you for your post.

In testing this issue I am unable to duplicate the issue, and based on that can you please create a new chart without a template applied so that the chart uses no additional configuration, and then please attach the object. In this case I am interested to know if the ruler is affected regardless of the other items on the chart.

If so please close NinjaTrader and then go to the My Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > templates > Chart Objects and then please remove the file for the Ruler.

Then please re-open NinjaTrader and then please recreate the settings for the object after re-applying.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi...tried all of your suggestions...ruler text color in a new properties window always reverts to ActiveCaption....though colors on screen remain as original default of Lime text...

Thanks...

Comment

Alfred,

Can you please go to Help > About and please clarify which version of NinjaTrader you are currently using.

Additionally, can you please go to File > Workspaces > New and then in the new workspace if you create a new chart and apply the ruler, change the properties set as default and then add the object again.

Comment

Ryan...here is a video on how this is working for me...
          Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

I am running the latest version 4 of NT...

Thanks...

Comment

Alfred,

Thank you for that additional clarification, and in testing this further I was able to reproduce the issue as you described in the video and have forwarded this item to development.

In testing this I notice that the default settings are still applied, but the text color field does get modified, and that appears to be what is occurring within the video as well, so it does not appear to be related to how the object is applied but only in how the settings are displayed after application.

Comment

Thanks Ryan....

Comment

Hi Alfred!

The bug you reported is fixed and the fix will be available with the next update of NinjaTrader. Thanks for reporting!

Kind regards,
                Christian
                ChristianSenior Software Developer

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post sarafuenonly123  
                Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM