account proformance and trend lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

account proformance and trend lines

Hi. Why is it my account performance tab gives completely different info than what my executions tab does? Executions works out to be -$160 acc per says - $2680?( i have checked and double checked dates) Also why do trendlines keep dissappearing? I put one on the chart and when i scroll through time it dissapears. Pointless drawing them if i cant see them.
    Last edited by mikew; 05-05-2011, 10:01 AM.

Hi mikew,

Thank you for your post.

For your Performance Report can you please clarify the settings you are reporting, additionally, if you modify the Group trades by ATM strategy from its current setting and then regenerate the report are there any differences between the generated report.

As for the objects drawn with multiple anchor points can disappear while scrolling when either anchor point is far away from the display range. It is possible to have both anchors off the visible range, but still have the object and as you scroll a little bit then to have the line disappear despite both anchors still being outside the visible range.

You can increase the amount of historical data in the chart to display objects by making sure the anchor points are available on the chart. To increase if you right-click on the chart and then select Data Series and increase the Days to Load Property.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

What would you like to me clarify?. I have checked the atm's. accounts and dates. They are all correct but it is still different.

Comment

Hi mikew,

Can you please take screenshots of your executions tab where you are seeing -160 and take a screenshot of the executions report in the Account Performance. I am interested in knowing the settings that are used in the report and how those may affect the report's generation and it will also clue me to the version of NinjaTrader you are using, and the instruments you are trading, and other aspects of the trades.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes