Rectangle objects & Time based charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ozbusurfer,

1. What was meant by less than 2 anchor points is visible anchor points. The number of points for establishing an object will depend on the object but in some cases whether the object charts will depend on the location of the objects relative anchor points and the current display of the chart.

2. Since the ability to scale into the future on the chart is based on having at least one chart bar visible you can increase the distance to scroll forward by left-clicking on the x-axis and then moving your mouse to the right to compress the bars that are visible and then scroll forward.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Tried that

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
      ozbusurfer,

1. What was meant by less than 2 anchor points is visible anchor points. The number of points for establishing an object will depend on the object but in some cases whether the object charts will depend on the location of the objects relative anchor points and the current display of the chart.

2. Since the ability to scale into the future on the chart is based on having at least one chart bar visible you can increase the distance to scroll forward by left-clicking on the x-axis and then moving your mouse to the right to compress the bars that are visible and then scroll forward.
      Hi Ryan,

I tried what you said.

1. I see 4 points on the rectangle. Which one is the anchor point?

2. I tried shrinking the bars and I still could not scroll more than a minute into the future. I tried expanding the bars. On the bottom axis. I still could not scroll more than a minute into the future.

Appreciate your patience.

Comment

ozbusurfer,

1. The anchor point is first point where you left-clicked on the chart to establish the object, where the second anchor point was the second click to finish the drawing objects application. The four points on the object indicate it is highlighted and that you can right-click and select Properties.

2. On your chart please right-click and then select Data Series. In the Data Series window please change the Session Template to Default 24/7 then hit OK. In the chart then please left on the chart background and move your mouse to the right to scroll forward in time.

If that does not work please send me an email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and reference this thread, ATTN RyanO, and we can work together remotely.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by TradeSaber, Today, 07:18 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post TradeSaber  
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes