Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need link for NT7 for windowsXP

Hi,
    I got a virus and had to have everything removed from my computer.
    I need a link to download NT7 for windowsXP, the link you have on your website
    is only for window7, which I do not have yet.

I would like to reinstall it tonight.

Thank you,
    Rachel

Hello Rachel,

Thank you for your post.

All available versions of NinjaTrader for download on our website are compatible with Windows XP. So please feel free to download NinjaTrader from the following link:

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Get this message when I try to download NT7

Hi,
      I went to the link to download NT7 and I get this error message:
      Your current NinjaTrader7 installation requires you to follow the instructions specified in Step 2 on the NinjaTrader 7 installation Guide. Press the OK button to terminate this installation. You can resue your installation once you have followed the instructions in Step 2.

Is cut and pasted below: Windows 7 Service Pack: I only have windowsXP not Windows7, so how to get past this?
      Step 2
      1. Only perform these steps if you are notified to do so during Step 1 above
      2. If you already have Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed then you must follow step 3 otherwise you can skip to step 4. You can check if you have SP1 installed following the "Do I have SP1 Installed" near the bottom of this page.
      3. Uninstall SP1 by following these instructions.

Comment

Hello Rachel,

You may disregard the note about Windows 7 Service pack 1, as this does not apply to you. Skip 2 and 3 in Step 2 and continue the steps outlined in the page you referenced in your previous post to continue with this upgrade.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Going past 2 and 3 asks me to start Ninja Trader 7 but can't because I don't have any icon on my desktop. It doesn't download past that error message I posted earlier.
          How can I open NT7 if hasn't been installed yet?

Comment

Also, I had to remove everything from my computer because of the virus, so I need to install it as new, not an upgrade from a previous version. Could this be the problem?
            Rachel

Comment

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for the clarification.

Please follow the steps listed below to completely uninstall and reinstall NinjaTrader:
              1. Close all running applications.
              2. Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
              3. From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.
              4. Then manually delete the folder "NinjaTrader 7" located under Start --> My Documents.
              5. Delete any NinjaTrader installation files. This can be done by going to Start --> My Computer --> Search button --> search for (NinjaTrader*) --> select Local C Disk and then press search.
              6. Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear history).
              7. Reboot your machine.
              8. Once these steps are completed, download NT7 from the link below:
                Download

Please let us know if you are able to get up and running after the reinstall.
              KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
              Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes