Gain Live feed not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gain Live feed not working

i use NT free charting via a live Gain feed. as of friday it worked perfectly on 6.5 and 7. over the weekend and today it no longer is accepting my account information. Has there been any changes via NT that is causing this...any help to get me up and running would be appreciated...james

James,

We recently disabled the historical data server for older versions of 6.5. There were not any other recent changes that should affect Gain running on the latest version of 6.5 or 7. Can you please send in a note to support 'at' ninjatrader 'dot' com and we will look into what is happening with your individual Gain account. Also include details of any messages received.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Login failed: unable to log into the Gain API. Check user name and password. Gain error message. "authentication problem. do i know you? perhaps we've not been introduced"

that is the message, i have talked with gain and they tell me there has been no changes to my account. i trade in a group all have live gain feeds and all are experiencing the exact same issue...

Comment

Gain is currently looking into issues with their rates servers affecting some accounts. We're happy to advise them which accounts are having trouble. If you send in a note to support 'at' ninjatrader 'dot' com with your account credentials we can confirm we're seeing the same issue and pass along to gain.
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post GLFX005
        by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
        2 responses