Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Horizontal Lines

Hi All,

I've been searching around for an Indicator to plot live 2 Horizontal lines above and below the price to simulate a Stop loss and a Profit Target. I want these lines to shift according to the last tick traded. The lines could be as long as in the attachment or short ones, just long enough so I can see where possible trade set-ups appear with favourable profit opportunity's. I find in fast moving markets such as the Hang Seng, It's hard for me to gauge actual range swing distances in the market. Unless I get the ruler out to measure every swing or guess from the axis. I was thinking 2 MA's and vertically displace it, however I can't seem to find that option. This will not give a nice thick horizontal line though. Plus it will actually plot on the chart, I just want it to move with the price.

Any Suggestions or any help will be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Wipit
    Attached Files

Wipit, welcome to our forums - it sounds like you would need to custom code yourself a tool for these tasks that would update values as needed - tutorials to get started using our NinjaScript language are found here - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h.../tutorials.htm

For vertical MA displacement I would also check into the MA Envelopes indicator we have per default, perhaps this is close to what you seek here.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Belfortbucks  
    Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes