Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

account connections

Hello,

I want to connect to Zen-Fire datafeed beside my external datafeed but there appears a message that this is not possible. I remember during my free-license-period before purchasing NinjaTrader I had connected to 2 dataproviders.

I´m trading forex - I think this must be the first connection - but I want to have datafeed for CL and DX also for charting.

What do I have to setup?

Thanks
    Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your post.

It is possible to connect to multiple data providers, but you cannot connect to any other provider when already connected to the External Data Feed or the Simulated Data Feed connection.

For more information about using multiple connections: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...onnections.htm
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

account connections

Hi Kyle,

I know about this with 1st and 2nd connection, and which one is used...........

But in this link you sent there is no explanation for external datafeed and 2nd connection as you referred to.

And I want to ask again how I can solve this - upgrade to a multibroker-license?

Best
      Tony

Comment

Hi Tony,

While it's not specifically spelled out in the documentation, what I've reported is the case: You cannot connect to any other provider when already connected to the External Data Feed or the Simulated Data Feed connection.

There is no work-around available as this is the intended behavior of the software.

Comment

Hi Kyle,

thanks for your reply again.

you informed me now 2 times " ....when already connected to the External Data Feed or the Simulated Data Feed connection."

So I have a very easy solution then: let´s connect first to Zen-Fire and then to external data feed to avoid the "already". What about this?

Best
          Tony

Comment

Hi Tony,

This won't work either I'm afraid. You cannot connect to any other feed while connected to the external data feed or the simulated feed. Likewise, you cannot connect to the external data feed or the simulated feed while already connected to a data provider like Zen-Fire.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by giulyko00, Yesterday, 12:03 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
            Started by habeebft, Today, 07:27 AM
            1 response
            0 likes