Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug: Simulator or Positions Tab

Hi,
    It seems that either the Simulator or the CC Account Positions Tab are really buggy. In addition to other errors I've reported, here's a new one.

(See attachments) The Positions tab shows my strategy to be on the Short side whereas the Executions tab shows that it entered long this morning. Looking at the strategy in Chart mode and all the indicators it seems the Execution is correct but the Positions Tab is not. This has happened before. This is in Simulator mode.

Why is this?
    Attached Files

Hello sajosh,

It's not clear from the screenshots what is the scenario you're seeing. Executions tab and positions tab tell different things. If you have a reproducible scenario where NinjaTrader is not working as you expect, please write up the steps and what you are expecting to see and we will follow the steps and investigate any potential issues. .

If you want some help understanding the various tabs and the information presented there, please send in a note to support 'at' ninjatrader 'dot' com Attn RyanM. I'm happy to look at your NinjaTrader installation via remote assistance and collect any additional information that may be needed to investigate a bug or issue.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
    6 responses
    1 like
    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
    Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes