Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Change Strategy Trading Technologies messes up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Strategy Trading Technologies messes up.

When ever I switch strategies during off trading hours and start trading a different automated strategy my trades returned from TT are messed up. My realized profit/loss on the chart is completely wrong. It is frozen at -377.5 at the moment and never changes. My entry price is correct just not the realized profit loss on the chart. This is what I do.

I have a automated strategy in 1 window. That strategy does all the trading. I then have a second window that is the exact same thing as the automated window and on this 2nd window I have chart trader enabled on this window so I can see my actual realized profit/loss in real time. So when auto strategy makes a trade it shows up on this 2nd window. I did not switch strategies mid day today. I traded one yesterday and am trading another today.

Also I have a 3rd window that runs the exact same strategy but on a SIM account. I just realized that this sim account is also frozen. So it is not a TT issue it is a Ninjatrader issue.

Hi olingerc,

You should make sure that the account is selected for ChartTrader that matches what you're looking for. Then compare the PnL on ChartTrader to what you see in the Positions tab of control center. If these do not match, can you attach a couple screenshots
    1) chartTrader
    2) Positions tab.

Hopefully this will provide some clues to what you're seeing. Thank you.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:56 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post kempotrader  
    Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:54 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes