Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GFT provider

hi,
    I cannot find the new GFT provider in connection drop down list....

regards
    Kon

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post.

Please contact sales at ninjatrader dot com with this inquiry with your license key you are using under control center->help->license key and they will look into this for you.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

The GFT adapter. How mature and reliable is it? Would you use it for live automated trading? And GFT's FX data, how is it vs. eg. IB?

Comment

Hello,

GFT is our newest connection and is currently listed as in beta. However our development team is very serious when it comes to trading connections and internal testing is extensive before we release a new connection. Therefor I do not expect you to run into any issues with this adapter going live. However it is currently listed as in beta, therefor it is up to you if you are ready to use it live. I have not run into any complaints at this time however.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Hi,

In order to use data from someone else (not a marketmaker like GFT) one would need the multibroker license? Is it possible to test this?

Comment

Hello,

As long as its a data only provider such as Kinetick for example then a multi broker is needed. However if they are a broker and submit orders then this would require a multi broker license.

Comment

will you consider IGindex or IGMarkets.co.uk? this broker is list on FTSE and it`s market value is even higher then LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE ,
              like interactivebrokers ,IGindex provide a about 10000 instruments for trading.
              here :

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the post.

Are you asking for data or for trading, and also what data feed provider are you using?

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

yes ,like gft adapter,we need a IGmarkets adapter ,which maybe great helpfull to European and Australia traders

Comment

Does GFT also include GFT UK and if that's the case - will spread betting be possible with NinjaTrader and GFT for non US customers?

Comment

Hello,

This is something you will want to contact GFT on to see what they allow on there broker they should be able to get all information for you on this on what they support. NinjaTrader is able to submit forex orders to GFT with this adapter.

Comment

I have confirmation from GFT UK that NinjaTrader + GFT is also open to GFT UK.

Regarding markets other than Forex (CFD and spread betting) I was told the decision to not include them was made by NinjaTrader as GFT would be happy to provide them (I was also told that initial CFD tests worked fine).

Could you clarify if the decision to only open NT -GFT to Forex is temporary and if you are planning to reconsider opening NT to spread betting soon.

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not support these instruments type. NinjaTrader only supports futures/forex/equities/and index's at this time. I cannot make any comment at this time on if or when we will add this support however, I will contact my development team and let them know we h ave demand for this.

Have a great rest of your day!

Comment

Thanks Brett

Just a reminder that you used to offer a spread betting broker, but due to external circumstances the cooperation was ceased:

But since FuturesBetting changed into ProSpreads you didn't have any but were planning to revisit adding new spread-betting company.

I would say now would be the perfect time with introduction of GFT. Can we have Ray or someone who would be responsible for making such a decision to comment on it

Comment

Hello,

I had already discussed this with my product manager.

It is added to the list to possibly add into a future version of NinjaTrader however at this time is not supported Unfortunately.

It has suggestion tracking ID #1117 and development is aware of the request to support this.

Thanks for taking the time to post. I can see you have been with NinjaTrader for some time and we appreciate you taking the time to post to help NinjaTrader improve.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kempotrader  
                              Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:54 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes