Installed 7.0.1000.5 now unable to connect to Mirus Zenfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed 7.0.1000.5 now unable to connect to Mirus Zenfire

I just installed the new version 7.0.1000.5 and now I am unable to connect to mirus zenfire with the message, Login Failed: Please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection. I tried removing and recreating the account connection but same result. I am able to connect to Kinetick - End of Day so its not the internet. I followed the installation instructions and removed Win7 SP1 prior to installing plus did all the other steps to remove assemblies and files from bin/custom. Please help...

Hello ahagger,

Please see the link below that explains everal Zen-Fire connection errors.
    Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

Login Failed. Please Check Your Internet Connection or Account Settings: If the Internet connection is live, the error indicates a typo in the user id or password. The user id and password are case sensitive and white spaces count as characters. Make sure the user id and password are correct and there are no blank spaces at the beginning or end. White spaces are common when using the copy/paste function in Windows. Contact your Broker to verify the correct user id and password are being used.

So if your internet connection is fine, it indicates the username and password are incorrectly entered or not valid.

Please contact Mirus Futures and verify if your Zen-Fire username and password are valid and correct. Subsequently create a new Zen-Fire connection as per the instructions below using the username and password from Mirus Futures.

Once you finished recreating the connection, please check if you can get connected successful.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes I downloaded latest version last night and I had the same issues today. I tried on 4 different occasions without successfully logging in and got the same message as the previous poster. My log in details are the same, haven't changed overnight and I even went as far as setting up a complete new log-in using the same details and I still got this error massage. Also when I was connected and noticed the Zen-Fire feed lagging behind eSignal I tried to disconnect and the software froze for a few minutes. I had no issues with the previous version 7.4. Whats gone wrong with the latest release?

Comment

FWIW I am getting similar issues. ID and password is fine, but I often get connection failure on 1st attempt. 2nd attempt gets me in.

Rgds
        Paul

Comment

Hello,

Can you guys please contact me at support at ninjatrader dot com ATTN: Brett with your phone number. I will want to look into this with you. Thank You.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
          19 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Radano
          by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes