Trade Columns Not Resetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Columns Not Resetting

I created several Market Analyzer instances yesterday for my different accounts.Each has PositionSize, UnrealizedProfitLoss, RealizedProitLss, ProfitLoss, and TradedContracts.
    I closed NT after close of trading. When I opened it again yesterday evening and reattached my accounts, all of the trade data was still there. It kept accumulating data througout today's session even though the strategy trade data in the Control Center reset to zero before the beginning of trading. All of my instruments are futures. The only instrument that reset after trading was the DAX, which re-set to zero after the overnight session--strangely, it kept the previous day's data throughout that session before setting afterward.
    Is there any way that I can reset the trade data in Market Analyzer?

Thanks,
    Stephen

Hello sgordet,

Thank you for your post.

Is this trading data (related to the open positions) in this Market Analyzer window held over from the previous trading session?

With respect to the trading data in this Market Analyzer window, was this for a Live or simulation account?
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

All positions were closed in the sessions in which they were opened.
      All of the accounts were live and each account was opened in a separate Market Analyzer instance. Accounts are at PFGBest and IB.

Comment

Hello sgordet,

It sounds like your trade data from the US markets had not yet been ‘reset’ on the brokers’ end so you were still able to view these data. Are there any additional details that I am not considering or is the understanding accurate?

Comment

The Interactive Brokers Workstation, which NT is connected to, has trade data solely from the current session. In the Market Analyzer it's generally showing the current and the former session. Some of my sessions are 24/7 and some are ETH. This doesn't seem to be a factor with this issue as the the trade data in the Market Analyzer instances is incorrect in both cases.
          The FDAX, which had zero'd all of its columns after the session close yesterday morning is again showing two days of trading P&L except for the TradedContracts, which is showing zero (there were no new DAX trades last night so I don't know if the .Traded Contracts is properly reflecting last night or improperly reflecting two nights of trading).
          All of my PFGBest accounts are showing two days of data in the Market Analyzer.
          As the IB Trader Workstation has updated properly, I don't understand why NT, which gets its data from there, hasn't.
          Any help you could give me would be appreciated.

Comment

Hello sgordet,

At this stage, please send an email to Support At NinjaTrader Dot Com, reference this forum thread, & please make it to my attention.

Thank you,

Comment

Yes, I would like to know if there is a way to RESET the trade data in Market Analy..

Yes, I would like to know if there is a way to RESET the trade data in Market Analyzer as well?

Thanks...

Quote Below:

Comment

Hello birdog,

Thank you for your post.

We are currently testing this issue and will update this forum thread with our findings. Please stay tuned for a response back in the first half of next week.

Please let me know if I can answer any additional questions in the mean time.

Comment

Following up

Hi Chip,

I am just following up on this...thanks...

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Chip View Post
                  Hello birdog,

Thank you for your post.

We are currently testing this issue and will update this forum thread with our findings. Please stay tuned for a response back in the first half of next week.

Please let me know if I can answer any additional questions in the mean time.

Comment

Hi birdog,

This is Kyle responding on behalf of Chip who is out today.

Unfortunately, I don't have an update to provide you with at the moment but I will ask that Chip follow up with you when he returns. Thanks for your patience.
                    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Chip / Kyle: Just following up on an update on this? Thanks...

Comment

That's good. I am just following up on this...thanks

www.hototc.com

Comment

Hello MichelHerbert

Thank you for your note.

Please send an email to support [qt] NinjaTrader [dot] com and include a brief discussion of the issue you are experiencing with this performance metric reset in the Market Analyzer

Thank you,

Comment

market analyzer instrument refresh

is there a way in market analyzer to set a time interval for how often an instrument updates. IE, i have tick data, Uvol, Dvol etc and they are updating instantenously. i would like to set a lag of X seconds so the data is less noise.

Comment

Hello

For the indicators details, have you tried setting Calculate n Bar Close = True?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                              Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes