'Mail to Support' errror message - server timed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Mail to Support' errror message - server timed out

I had NT 7 crash several times today; when it did so, it requested that I send an email with the log files to support.

Each time I tried to send the email I received a message that the mail server was not responding and timed out.

I had this problem in 6.5, thought 7 had fixed it.

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post.

This simply means that you have some firewall software that is blocking NinjaTrader from sending the files. You will need to send them manually in the case. Please send them manually as attachments to support at ninjatrader dot com and I can look into this for you.

Can you please send me your trace files for today so I can look into this. I will need both files attached to a return email.

You can find these files at the following locations, please attach these to a return email as an attachment

There are two attachments I need in total.

My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.XXXXXXXX.txt (YYYYMMDD.txt)

My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.XXXXXXXX.txt (YYYYMMDD.txt)

If the files combines are larger then 8mb in size. I will not be able to recieve it via email. Please send them via filexpressit.com instead and reference the ticket number in the subject line.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ScottWalsh