Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migrating to NT7 - Just instruments?

Hi there,

I am planning to do the migration from 6.5 -> 7 on multiple systems. And already on the first one, it's taking a while... mostly on the charts.

Is there a way for me to *just* migrate my instrument list / connection list (which is important to me)... but not the charts?

I'm starting to think I should reset my DB in 6.5, before doing the migration, but my impression is that also resets the instrument list...

Hi heech,

Thank you for your post.

As you've found, the migration process can take some time. Unforutnately, there's not a way to migrate just the instruments - it's an all-or-nothing kind of thing.

Would all of your NinjaTrader 7 installaitons be using the same configuration? If so, you might be able to save some time by migrating once, then creating a backup and applying that backup to all of the other installations.

The steps required to create a backup are available here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...up_archive.htm

The steps required to restore from a backup are available here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...up_archive.htm
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post wzgy0920  
    Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes