Connecting to two brokers results in no data on the DOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting to two brokers results in no data on the DOM

This is a problem I've noticed a few times now and just happened today.

I connect to Zenfire and my data is fine on the DOM for Bund & ES.
    I connect to a TT broker and I don't get any data on the DOM, just the current price, for Bund however for ES it works fine.

I also observed a data problem with the TT broker (which is why I tried reconnecting). Does Ninja have something where if the two brokers feeds differ then it won't show anything?

If I disconnect from TT broker & Zenfire and reconnect to zenfire I get the DOM data again.

This happens maybe 1-2 times per month and usually goes away after a while. When it happens I just trade through zenfire but sometimes it happens when I'm in a position with the TT broker and then I'm screwed.

Hello cunparis,

Please note that NinjaTrader acts like a radio receiver and displays the data it receives from the connected data feed.

Do you notice any consistency when the issue occurs? The FGBL instrument must be configured properly in NinjaTrader since you receive real-time data most of the time.

I suggest to contact your TT based broker and check if they can clarify why there is no real-time data for the FGBL on some occassions.

Each broker technology is different. The fact you connect to two different broker technologies does not cause the issue of not receiving real-time data sometimes for an instrument.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Can you connect to zenfire and then TT and see if you get DOM data? There is definitely an issue here.

ES on the left, bund on the right:

Comment

It works as expected on my end, see screenshot.

Does it make a difference if you select a different instrument and switch back to the FGBL 06-11 in the SuperDOM. Try closing the current SuperDOM and opening up a new SuperDOM as well.
        Attached Files
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Max238
        by Max238

Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM