Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
    Hello wishing,

We do have a feature request where we are tracking demand.

Our development decides if and when any request will be implemented, and tying in a mobile app is a big task that may be implemented as resources allow.
    Ok thanks but now I have to say WOW!! What a response passing it off well done. I mean this was talked about almost ten years ago and yall have yet to spend some money and implement it.
    Just saying that doesn't say much about actual consumer/retail trader support.
    But again thanks for the response
    Don't take it personal as it is not intended as such it's simply a business person looking at your business model which by proof of your forums is not that great! Well unless your a programmer selling something, sorry couldn't help it

edit if this helps others and your development team to put into perspective
    I'm sure yall have heard of hmmm lets say TDAmeritrade,Etrade,Esignal,Charles Scwab,Fidelity, etc.....They all have a mobile app
    Last edited by wishing; 09-23-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wishing View Post

Ok thanks but now I have to say WOW!! What a response passing it off well done. I mean this was talked about almost ten years ago and yall have yet to spend some money and implement it.
      Just saying that doesn't say much about actual consumer/retail trader support.
      But again thanks for the response
      Don't take it personal as it is not intended as such it's simply a business person looking at your business model which by proof of your forums is not that great! Well unless your a programmer selling something, sorry couldn't help it

edit if this helps others and your development team to put into perspective
      I'm sure yall have heard of hmmm lets say TDAmeritrade,Etrade,Esignal,Charles Scwab,Fidelity, etc.....They all have a mobile app
      Per your request in another thread that I respond to this, here are my thoughts.

I think that I understand why people want everything to be accessible via mobile phone, but for me, trading, while simple, involves my money, and enough information analysis that I find a mobile interface far too limiting for my needs. But that is just me. For example, I have the tastyworks mobile app on my phone, but have yet to be able to place a single trade with confidence using it: I invariably find that I want to see things on multiple screens where I can see all windows, so I end up waiting to get to a computer which has enough screen real estate to comfortably show multiple screens, and not force everything onto a single full screen, so circa 1980 DOS.

All I can say is that to each his own, but for me, I cannot see myself ever be confident executing trading decisions on a small single screen 6 inches or less. My sight is not good enough to handle such small screens with anything as important as putting my money at risk. If I were younger, with better eyes, I might think differently.

Comment

For NinjaTrader 8 mobile app for iOS, Android, Windows, etc., you could try the service by www.ninjamobiletrader.com
        The team at https://ninjamobiletrader.com have a solution by providing high performance trading servers and they have iphone and android apps for instantly accessing Ninjatrader 7 and Ninjatrader 8. It is basically like taking your home desktop setup into the cloud, so that you can seamlessly switch between any device and always be on. Another benefit over trading locally is they eliminate problems from things like losing internet connection, crashes, etc.
        Last edited by backtester831; 11-02-2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Hello wishing,

koganam and backtester831 are correct. The NinjaTrader Platform does not have a mobile app at this time.

Please contact your broker and inquire if you broker has a mobile app that will work for your account.
          Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
          Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:13 AM
          1 response
          0 likes