TT credits ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT credits ?

This message prevented me from placing an entry order with IB via ChartTrader. I switched to my Mirus account and it worked fine. I do not have a SuperDOM open for this instrument. Please advise.
    Attached Files

Hello jtrade,

A live license key is set to either the Dynamic or Static SuperDOM. If set to use the Static SuperDOM, it can require TT credits with some brokers in order to trade live regardless if you trade via ChartTrader or a SuperDOM.

IB does not collect TT fees, while Mirus Futures does. So you will not experience the error message when trading your Mirus account, but you will experience such an error with IB if you do not have enough TT credits.

The static SuperDOM uses licensed technology from Trading Technologies. That is why a license key set to use the static SuperDOM requires TT credits to trade live. More information regarding TT fees can be found at the link below.

You can purchase TT credits at the following link.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank-you, Jason. As I am using ChartTrader almost exclusively, how do I eliminate the TT / SuperDOM issues, please ? Is it as simpe as closing my one SuperDOM for FDAX (which I trade via Mirus anyway, ie. I do not use SuperDOMs via IB at all !) ?

Comment

Please send a note to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and ask to change your license key from the Static SuperDOM to the Dynamic SuperDOM. That way you will never be subjected to TT fees. However, you will not be able to use the Static SuperDOM anymore, only the Dynamic SuperDOM.

Closing the SuperDOM will not have any effect. It is the fact that your license key is set to use the Static SuperDOM. Even if you trade via ChartTrader and your broker does not collect TT fees, you require TT credits to place live orders.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank-you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, Yesterday, 06:09 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888