Collapse

time and sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that is true but the between color price does not include that distinction as it is only trades between the bid and ask price that are identified and their time and sales values, but not whether it was buy order or sell order that occurred at a particular price.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
      Yes, that is true but the between color price does not include that distinction as it is only trades between the bid and ask price that are identified and their time and sales values, but not whether it was buy order or sell order that occurred at a particular price.
      so that would make it a type of 'neutral' trade? also what exactly does the block alert do?

here is what my settings are and im still getting some blackout spots:
      Last edited by madLyfe; 05-26-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

madlyfe,

In the sense that orders are identified only by the price location relative to the bid and ask prices they would be neutral.

As for the block alert, this is a setting that shows an alert when orders of a certain number of contracts are traded. You can modify the block alert size in the properties as well which is the volume of contracts for a single trade that must be greater than the block alert size to be shown.

Comment

madlyfe,

In the sense that orders are identified only by the price location relative to the bid and ask prices they would be neutral.

As for the block alert, this is a setting that shows an alert when orders of a certain number of contracts are traded. You can modify the block alert size in the properties as well which is the volume of contracts for a single trade that must be greater than the block alert size to be shown.
          would you happen to know which of those settings is still causing the 'blackout' row?

Comment

Hi madlyfe,

In testing those settings I do not see that occurring and so I would recommend that you Reset the settings and then close the Time and Sales window and then recreate using the same settings.

Comment

Hi madlyfe,

In testing those settings I do not see that occurring and so I would recommend that you Reset the settings and then close the Time and Sales window and then recreate using the same settings.
              that seemed to work, thanks for your help Ryan!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
              Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post chbruno