Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

When I am placing an order for STOP ODER, and a value is not the ODER level, I cannot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I am placing an order for STOP ODER, and a value is not the ODER level, I cannot

I faced the malfunction that I had a pain in when I made a program not to let you place an order for STOP ODER when you did not meet a constant condition.
    I noticed that I was placing an order for STOP ODER, and a present value was not the ODER level in what I did not carry out.
    If Close[0] is less than 9950 by the following programs, I let you place an order and assume STOP ODER a state.
    However, I cannot place an order in spite of lower than ODER level 10000 when I let you place an order for ODER if present values are less than 9950 that is do not seem to be able to carry out STOP ODER when a value does not come back to ODER level 10000 after ordering.

//I do not let you place an order for STOP ODER when Close[0] is not less than 9950
    if(9950 > Close[0]) STOPfrag=1;
    if(STOPfrag==1)ExitLongStop(10000,"STOP","");

I want to let you carry out ODER immediately if the existing value is less than an ODER level after ordering in STOP ODER so that there is not such a thing
    How will you be all right if you do it?
    Please reply it.

Hello,

Thanks for the note.

I'm very sorry but I do not understand the English enough to see what your trying to do here.

Can you please re write this one more time instead right it in your native language in translate.google.com and then post the output in english this may work better for me to understand.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Fixed translations

Fixed translate.google.com to translate as I was told the hotel.
      Thank you once again may not be understood.

And meet certain conditions to STOP ODER After creating a painful problem faced not order the program.
      STOP ODER ODER current value in order to hit and I realized I do not run value.

Programs like: Close [0] 9950 falls below the range and let the STOP ODER order.
      ODER than the current value is 9950 but at the time the order was not ODER 10,000 or less in spite of the orders, then orders that STOP ODER, you may be running but I get back to the 10 000 ODER value.

/ / Close [0] and less than 9950 do not ordered the STOP ODER
      if (9950> Close [0]) STOPfrag = 1;
      if (STOPfrag == 1) ExitLongStop (10000, "STOP ","");

That there is no such thing, STOP ODER after ordering, the current value immediately ODER ODER even lower than if I want to run
      What do I like what all right?
      Thank you for your response.

Comment

Hi JPMAN,

I'm not sure the exact issue you're facing, but what may help is to view some debugging information related to your strategy submitted orders. For this, add TraceOrders = true; to the strategies Initialize() method and view using Tools > Output Window.
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes