CurrentDayOHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CurrentDayOHL

is there a way to get it to only show on the current day and not on previous days?
    thanks,
    madLyfe

Hello madLyfe,

Unfortunately, this is not supported. The CurrentOHL indicator will be applied on all historical data loaded in the chart.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello madLyfe,

Unfortunately, this is not supported. The CurrentOHL indicator will be applied on all historical data loaded in the chart.
      is there a way to get that as a feature request for that indicator? the previous days OHLC indicator only plots on the current day.

Comment

Hi madLyfe,

As this is something which can be addressed through custom programming, development feels it best not to include this request. If you are not a programmer, any of the NinjaScript consultants listed at the following link could code this project for you: http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners....pt-Consultants
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just download the SessionPivotsV31 or SessionPivotsV33 indicator. It comes with a CurrentDayOHL indicator, which only plots for the last day.

If you use the session manager to set the sessions of your instrument correctly, the indicator also allows you to display OHL for the RTH session only. In ETH mode it will allow you to plot the OHL for the 6 double day sessions per year for CME (trade dates cover 2 days, you can test it on Memorial Day). Further it comes with dynamic fib lines calculated from the current high and low.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
            Just download the SessionPivotsV31 or SessionPivotsV33 indicator. It comes with a CurrentDayOHL indicator, which only plots for the last day.

If you use the session manager to set the sessions of your instrument correctly, the indicator also allows you to display OHL for the RTH session only. In ETH mode it will allow you to plot the OHL for the 6 double day sessions per year for CME (trade dates cover 2 days, you can test it on Memorial Day). Further it comes with dynamic fib lines calculated from the current high and low.
            thanks harry, you have a link towards that?

Comment

Originally posted by madLyfe View Post
              thanks harry, you have a link towards that?
              Just here in the indicator download section:

Comment

should i get v33 since its a higher version? i looked in the indicator dir but i couldnt find it(version 33 that is)

Comment

should i get v33 since its a higher version? i looked in the indicator dir but i couldnt find it(version 33 that is)
                  V33 and V31 wil both work correctly. I have not yet posted V33 here, because it will only work with NT 7.0.1000.5 or later. I have modified it, because there were some rare occasions, where a NinjaTrader bug which was removed with NT 7.0.1000.5 could affect the outcome (bug only occurs with superfast tick charts with bars < 500 mseconds).

If you wish to download the latest version V33, you can find it here:

The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies

Harry

Comment

V33 and V31 wil both work correctly. I have not yet posted V33 here, because it will only work with NT 7.0.1000.5 or later. I have modified it, because there were some rare occasions, where a NinjaTrader bug which was removed with NT 7.0.1000.5 could affect the outcome (bug only occurs with superfast tick charts with bars < 500 mseconds).

If you wish to download the latest version V33, you can find it here:

The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies

Harry
                    ya thanks harry i was over at bigmikes today after i posted earlier and found it there. i will load it up tonight? im guessing your the writer of it? have you ever written any indicator that plots a graph of the pace of the tape? so you can see where the speed of the market is increasing and decreasing?

Comment

ya thanks harry i was over at bigmikes today after i posted earlier and found it there. i will load it up tonight? im guessing your the writer of it? have you ever written any indicator that plots a graph of the pace of the tape? so you can see where the speed of the market is increasing and decreasing?

Yes. I am the author. No I have not written a pace of tape indicator.

Comment

Yes. I am the author. No I have not written a pace of tape indicator.
                        ok cool.. i cant seem to find an option to turn off the mid line of the current day?

Comment

ok cool.. i cant seem to find an option to turn off the mid line of the current day?
                          Set the color to 'Transparent'.

Comment

Set the color to 'Transparent'.
                            should have known.. thanks harry..

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
                            4 responses
                            0 likes