Can't load 24-hour chart with Interactive Brokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't load 24-hour chart with Interactive Brokers

I'm trying to view the whole 24-hour trading day for Crude Oil (CL 07-11) using my Interactive Brokers data feed. I keep getting just the day session.

Even at night, with the Interactive Brokers TWS software up and running and showing me data, NinjaTrader 7 ignores that data and shows me the previous day's session.

Is there something I need to set in NinjaTrader to see the whole 24 hours, or is it something in TWS? In NT7 it doesn't matter if the session template is set to "Nymex Energy RTH" or "<Use instrument settings>", when I reload the historical data I get the day session only. I have not set anything in the Session Manager, it's set to "Default 24/7".

-A
    Last edited by anachronist; 05-27-2011, 06:16 PM.

anachronist, I tried here but could not reproduce an issue - I see the electronic hours as well - can you please disconnect NT and then reset instrument under Tools > Options > Data, restart it and then recheck? This should per default then point to the ETH session definitions to use for the CL symbol.

Thanks,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      anachronist, I tried here but could not reproduce an issue - I see the electronic hours as well - can you please disconnect NT and then reset instrument under Tools > Options > Data, restart it and then recheck? This should per default then point to the ETH session definitions to use for the CL symbol.
      That did the trick, thanks. It's odd because this is a fresh NT7 install. Maybe there was some stray setting left over from 6.5.
      -A

Comment

Glad to hear it works now, enjoy the weekend
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
        10 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Leeroy_Jenkins