Error Loading Data...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Loading Data...

Recently the below error has been occurring upon each start of NT 7.0.1000.5 (x64).

Error on loading chart data for '$CADCHF Default': Error on requesting historical data: The process cannot access the file 'F:\My Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db\minute\$NZDJPY\20110527.Last.ntd' because it is being used by another process.

This results in the rebuilding of the 'bad' chart. Any help in resolving this issue wouldbe greatly appreciated.

FxQuad, this occurs likely because another program is tried to access the file NT attempts to access as well, so there's a file access conflict - please try adding the NT7 working folder to the list of exclusions for your security and / or backup software used.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I had the same error. procexp64.exe reported that the only proc with a handle to the file was NT. In my case there were two open files that caused the error. Both of these corresponded to charts that I had open. On one I had click "reload historical data".

6/18/2011 12:12:17 AM|3|4|IB.Globals.MessageLoop msg='17': The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\ninjatrader\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db\minute\$USDCAD\20110617.Last.ntd' because it is being used by another process.
      6/18/2011 12:12:21 AM|3|4|IB.Globals.MessageLoop msg='17': The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\ninjatrader\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db\minute\$EURJPY\20110617.Last.ntd' because it is being used by another process.

Comment

fongler, thanks for the report, that's strange - what NT7 / TWS versions are you working with here? Is this reproducible for you?

Thanks,

Comment

NT 64 bit 7.0.1000.6 (Live)

Comment

Ok, so R6 combined with TWs 917 then? Is this error message reproducible for you still? If so, please post the steps you take so we could check into matters.

Thanks in advance,

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post algospoke  
            Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
            0 responses